THE BEST ONLINE TOOLS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT A WEBSITE
How do I contact the proprietor of an internet site? The place is a specific web site hosted? What different web sites are hosted on that very same server? Is the location utilizing WordPress or Gatsby? Which advert networks are they utilizing to monetize a website? Is my website accessible from China?
Listed below are among the most helpful on-line instruments that can assist each single element of any web site.
- just-ping.com — Use Simply Ping to find out if a specific web site is accessible from different nations. Simply Ping has monitoring servers the world over together with Turkey, Egypt, and China so if the ping outcomes say 100% Packet Loss, almost certainly the location is inaccessible from that area.
- who.is — In the event you wish to know the contact handle, e-mail and telephone variety of the web site proprietor, this free whois lookup service will assist. This can be a common lookup service which means it may well concurrently question the whois database of all standard area registrars.
- whoishostingthis.com — Enter the URL of any web site and this on-line service will present you the title of the corporate the place that web site is hosted. This may increasingly come useful if you happen to want the contact info of the webhosting supplier for writing a DMCA Discover or in case you are seeking to change internet hosts.
- chillingeffects.org — When there’s a copyright-related criticism in opposition to an internet site, a duplicate of that letter is archived within the Chilling Results database. Anybody can question this public database to find out about all of the copyright infringement complaints in opposition to a specific web site.
- myip.ms — MyIP.ms presents a complete report of any web site or I.P. Tackle. You get to know in regards to the internet hosting supplier, the bodily location of an internet site, the IP Tackle change historical past of an internet site and the DNS info. Netcraft additionally presents comparable experiences.
- reversewhois.com — The reverse whois lookup will assist you to decide different websites of someone. You may search the whois database by the e-mail handle or title of the area registrant.
- builtwith.com — Use BuiltWith to know the know-how stack of any web site. It helps you determine the mail service supplier of a website, the promoting companions, the monitoring widgets which can be put in on an internet site and whether or not the location is utilizing any CDN like Amazon S3 or Google Cloud. See example.
- ssllabs.com – The certificates diagnostics device will confirm your website’s SSL certificate and make sure that it’s accurately put in, trusted and doesn’t present errors to any of your website guests.
- semrush.com — In the event you want to analyze your competitor’s web site, that is the device to go along with. SEM Rush will assist you to determine what natural key phrases are individuals utilizing to discover a web site, what’s the site’s traffic and that are the competing web sites.
- dnsmap.io — Whenever you purchase a brand new area or change from one host to a different, the DNS information for the area modifications and it might take some time to propagate these modifications worldwide. The device checks the DNS information from varied geographic areas and it may well examine your area’s A, CNAME, TXT and MX records. whatsmydns.net can also be a great various.
- toolbox.googleapps.com — If e-mail messages, together with these despatched by way of Mail Merge, out of your area should not reaching the recipient’s mailbox, use this Google device to substantiate that DMARC, DKIM and SPF information are correctly configured in your area.
- browserstack.com – Test your web site’s responsive design on a number of desktops, tables, iOS and Android telephones working totally different variations of working techniques.
- screenshot.guru – If an internet site is inaccessible, use Screenshot Guru, hosted on the Google Cloud, to substantiate if the web site is down or not.
- thinkwithgoogle.com – A cell velocity device developed by Google that can assist you to decide how briskly your web sites will load on cellphones on 3G and 4G community. It’s also possible to examine your cell velocity rating with different web sites.
- testmysite.io – A easy website testing device from Netlify that can measure and rank your website’s loading time from totally different areas around the globe.
- developers.google.com — Discover the Web page Pace rating of any web site on each desktop and cell units. The upper this quantity, the higher. The Google device additionally presents solutions on how the rating might be improved.
- httparchive.org — The HTTP Archive is a repository of all performance-related metrics for an internet site. It retains a file of the dimensions of pages, their common load time and the variety of failed requests (lacking sources) over time.
- Website Monitor – Use this open-source Google Sheets primarily based web site monitoring device to get alerts when your area goes down or is inaccessible.
- Flush DNS – Use this device to flush the Google DNS cache for a website. In the event you modified the DNS servers in your area, by altering registrars or DNS internet hosting in the previous few days, flush your primary area title first earlier than you flush any subdomains. OpenDNS additionally has a web tool for refreshing the DNS cache.
- DomainTools – The device displays a number of web domains and sends e-mail alerts when the area is expiring, the area will get renewed, the nameservers change or when the registrant info is up to date for the area.