- Students: 12
- Duration: 15 weeks
Hakimi infosec Certified Ethical Hacker Professionals
Ethical hacking and ethical hacker are terms used to describe hacking performed by a company or individual to help identify potential threats on a computer or network. An ethical hacker attempts to bypass system security and search for any weak points that could be exploited by malicious hackers.
This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. Here, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization.You will scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. You will be taught our module contains Networking Fundamentals, Kali Linux Fundamentals, Introduction to Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacking, Foot-printing and Reconnaissance, Scanning Networks & Detecting Live System, Proxies, VPN and Tor, Enumeration, System Hacking, Trojans and Backdoor, Viruses and Worms, Sniffers, Social Engineering, Denial of Service, Session Hijacking, Hacking Web servers, Advanced Exploitation Techniques, Hacking Web Applications, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, Mobile Hacking, Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots, Buffer Overflow, Cryptography.
Ethical Hacking Requirements
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
- For WiFi cracking – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
- Anybody interested in learning how hackers hack computer systems
- Anybody interested in learning how to secure systems from hackers
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- Networks Enumeration
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Web servers
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypot
- Cloud Computing
Ethical Hacking Jobs In Indore
Now, what are the career prospects after doing ethical hacking training?
The training module of Best Hacking Training Institute In Indore makes you eligible to work in the following domains:
- Security Analyst.
- Network Security.
- Cyber Defender.
- Penetration Tester.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Network Defense Technician.
- Cyber Security Consultant.
- Information Assurance Analyst.
- Cyber Assessment Specialist.
- Lead Cyber Threat Analyst.
- IT Risk Analyst.